Qonex, Inc.

If it has to do with Internet Marketing, we do it at Qonex. Below you will see a partial list of the services that we offer. Keep in mind that these services just scrape the surface and if you’ve seen or used another form of marketing we know all about it and we’re eager to implement it on your behalf.

[spoiler title="Web Design" open="0" style="2"]It all begins with web design for most firms. It all begins with research at Qonex. Most anybody can build a nice looking website for you but there are on-page elements that search engines pay particular attention to. A search engine will devote 20% of its attention to what happens on your website. We’ll talk about the other 80% a little later….More information[/spoiler] [spoiler title="Search Engine Optimization" open="0" style="2"]Have you ever wondered why one site ranks above another when they seem so similar? Here is where the 80% rule comes into play. Consider the Internet a popularity contest and each site is trying to get the most votes. The driving forces these days are not what they used to be… More information[/spoiler] [spoiler title="Videography" open="0" style="2"]Video production can no longer be overlooked as a mainstay in web design or Internet marketing in general. Our state of the art software can produce many desired effects to captivate your visitors in an exciting and entertaining way. Just give us an idea and we’ll run with it… More information[/spoiler] [spoiler title="Google Maps" open="0" style="2"]You may have noticed on some of your google searches that there are usually between seven and thirteen map listings. We can get you listed in the maps to further take advantage of your front page listing. The maps listing is a perfect tie in with a well coded, well optimized website…More information[/spoiler] [spoiler title="Mobile Websites" open="0" style="2"]The whole world is going mobile. Now is the time to make certain that your site has a rendering that will show up, and show up well, on a mobile phone. According to recent studies, mobile searches are the fastest growing segment of the Internet by a tenfold margin. Are you ready?…More Information[/spoiler] [spoiler title="Custom Facebook Fanpages" open="0" style="2"]Custom Facebook Fanpages are getting to be the latest cutting edge rage. We can tie a Fanpage into your site that can offer viral contests, sweepstakes, like-gates, share-gates, image sliders, videos and much more. Facebook, when used properly, is a tremendous asset for branding and loyalty…More information[/spoiler] [spoiler title="Computer Services" open="0" style="2"]Qonex is proud to offer the services of The Englewood Technology Group, Inc. which features on-site Computer Service & Networking for residential and business customers throughout the Englewood, Venice, Boca Grande, North Port, Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte areas!  If you wish, you may also…More information[/spoiler]

web
sm
seo